This way the keywords give information to the photo
The keywords are sorted by letters prior to every single keyword. First the cathegory of the keyword is explained, f.e. "A - Station". This means: The A-Keyword shows the next station where the picture was taken. Then there may follow "A Lillehammer" when the picture was taken in Lillehammer. Or there are two different stations mentioned, if the photo was taken between these stations. That's important to know: Each keyword with "-" behind the pre-letter(s) explains what the following keywords using that pre-letter mean. These explanations are in german, because my whole keyword system is in german language. But here you get an explaining translation:
- A - Station: The names of the nearest station(s).
- A1 - Orts- und Hofnamen: The name of villages or settlements nearby the photo point.
- AL - Land: The country in which the picture was taken.
- AO2 - Straßennamen: Street names in relation to the picture.
- AO3 - Firmennamen: Companies in relation to the picture (f.e. in background or companies siding...).
- AO4 - Geografisches: Geographical names of landscapes seen on the photo in spite of...
- AO4B - Berge: Mountains seen on the photo, possibly with hight,
- AO4W - Gewässer: Name of a sea, lake or river shown on the photo.
- AO5 - Bahnbauwerke: Railway related buildings like tunnels, bridges etc.
- AO6 - Bauwerke: Churches or other eye-catching buildings.
Train related informations:
- B - Baureihe: Class number of the engine. The "B" is completed by a countrycode, f.e. "BGB" for british trains, "BNO" for norwegian trains, "BHR" for croatian trains.
- C - Ordnungsnummer: Road number of the visible engine.
- D - Fahrzeugtyp: Type of the engine, often with producer's name.
- E - EVO bzw Fahrzeughalter: Train operator or owner of the engine.
- F - Farbgebung: Color scheme or livery.
- L - Lichtverhältnisse: Light conditions (only shown if it was not sun from behind)
- M - Manipulationen: If there was something added or removed from the picture electronically.
- N - Nummer & Art des Zuges: Train ID if known.
- S - Sonstige Stichwörter: Other keywords.
- W - Wagen bzw Ladung: Informations about the wagons or load.